Friday, October 28, 2011

Boredom Vaccine, Part 1 (aka loads and loads of links)

"So, what is it, exactly, that you spend all your time doing, if you're bored out of your skull and you don't write posts?" is what I imagine readers would ask me, if I had any readers XD. Well, the answer is... I read other people's stuff!

Specifically, this is a post containing all the links to all the webcomics I read, since whenever my friends get bored I tend to drown them in links, and I figured it would be handy to at least have all the webcomic links in a post, so I only have to give them one link instead of 40! They're organized by their update schedules, and within those groupings I organized them from my most favorite to least favorite, if you care XD. And yes, I was going to put a little descriptor of each webcomic next to the name in parenthesis... But I discovered that I made them all seem horribly dry and dull, or way too long and spoiler-y, so tough, guys! Click the links and find out! Trust me, they're all of decent quality (there's quite a few webcomics that I check that didn't make it onto this list, cause they weren't good enough), so have at ^.^

Every Day:
Minimum Comics
Surviving the World
Sinfest
Least I Can Do
Wayward Sons

Monday through Friday:
Out There
Questionable Content
Girls With Slingshots 

Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri:
Candi

Mon/Wed/Fri:
Gunnerkrigg Court
Girl Genius
School Bites
Eerie Cuties
Sorcery 101
XKCD
Erstwhile 
Broken Plot Device
Sore Thumbs

Tues/Thurs/Sun:
Darths and Droids
Twilight Lady

Thurs/Sun:
Twice Blessed
Walking on Broken Glass

Mon/Thurs:
Chimneyspeak
Looking For Group
Sandra and Woo

Mon/Fri:
Lavender Legend
Her Majesty No More 
Original Life

Tues/Fri:
Not A Villian

Monday:
Wooden Rose
Head Trip 
Watcher of Yathaguu  
The Becoming
Sister Claire 

Wednesday (and every other Saturday):
Amya

Thursday:
Miamaska
Tomgeeks

Friday:
Dreamkeepers Prelude
Family Man
Think before you think 
Underling

Sunday:
Oglaf

Random (vague order of more frequent to less frequent updates):
Something Positive
Wasted Talent
Sequential Art 
Trying Human
Subnormality 
The Midnight Tea Party
Catena 
White Noise
Lackadaisy

And, here's me assuming you care, but if you want my personal recommendation for webcomics... These are my top 5 favorite (in terms of story, characters, art, and archive length)

Subnormality
Head Trip
Gunnerkrigg Court
Dreamkeepers Prelude
School Bites 

And yes, I'll be editing this post whenever I find new webcomics I like... I may or may not mention the new webcomic in a post. I'm sometimes rather forgetful like that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if the post is a gazillion years old, feel free to comment ^.^