Saturday, September 29, 2012

Freaking everything

Unfortunately, time flies when you're having fun. I've left tech school, after six and a half months, and even though by everyones standards I'm lucky (I had basically as little time as can be expected), I wish I had more time at tech school... I like the place, I love the people, there's so many things and people and places ill miss, and I wish I had more time to enjoy it all. I don't have many regrets- I definitely lived by YOLO, and even though its gotten me in trouble a few times I still think its worth it (mostly), and I used all the time I had... just wish I had more. *le sigh*

But still, its better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all... all the people back at tech school I saw being super negative and hating the place, when they finally graduate they were all "omg seems like I've been here forever", while time has flown by for me. So it seems to boil down to "like the place, have a good time and be off to your next place before you know it" or "hate the place and be there forever". Personally, the first choice still sounds far more awesome.

But anyways, this is me writing this in the airport, waiting to go home for a week of leave before I go off for on the job training. Dunno how horribly my posting will be affected, and I don't know if ill end up telling you dear imaginaries about my little trip... guess you'll have to see. I promise ill be creative and interesting later ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Even if the post is a gazillion years old, feel free to comment ^.^